BakeLab’s fruit purees and pulps are selected from premium varieties and processed using only fresh and fully ripened fruits. Our purees either comes in 100% fruit content, or sweetened with 10% sugar and other blends, in both frozen and aseptic pack. Wide applications in mousse, pudding, beverages, ice cream, macaron, dessert, plate decoration and many more, it’s just fresh fruits in liquid form.
- Frozen 24 months, Aseptic 12 months.
- 2kg, 5 kg, 20 kg tub, 3.1 kg x 6 tins per carton, 500g x 20 packet per carton, and, 500g x 10 trays per carton
For frozen: -18°C, and, for Aseptic: Store in a cool & dry place. After defrost of frozen puree, product to be stored at ≤ 5°C and consumed within 48 hours. Do not refreeze after thawing.
- Aseptic Alphonso Mango
- Aseptic Totapuri Mango Blend
- Frozen Passion Fruit (with or without seeds)
- Frozen Korea Yuzu
- Frozen Korea Strawberry
IQF Fruits are easy to use without having to worry about fresh fruit’s shelf-life, storage, and their availability during off-seasons.
BakeLab’s frozen fruits are hand-picked, diced, individually quick-frozen, and packed to be used conveniently. It is the best option after fresh fruits for toppings, mixed into desserts, ice cream or gelato, blended into smoothies or beverages, cooked with cuisine and many more.
- 24 months
- 2.5 kg x 4 PE bags per carton, and, 10 kg PE bag per carton
-18°C. After defrost, product to be stored at ≤ 5°C and consumed within 48 hours. Do not refreeze after thawing.
Our Flavours & Sizes:
- Totapuri Mango (Diced: 20 x 25 mm, 18 x 18 mm, 8 x 8 mm)
- Alphonso Mango (Diced 20 x 25 mm)
Our range of high quality fruit fillings from Belgium comes with whole fruits and 70% real fruit content, which are all bake-proof. They have a high fruit integrity, meaning that we are able to maintain the structure of the fruit as close to fresh as possible. These real fruits are perfect to use as fillings and toppings in bakery, pastry, beverage and dessert applications.
- 12 months
- 2.7 kg x 6 tins per carton
- After opening, product to be stored at ≤ 23°C and consumed within 3 days
- Black/Red Cherry
Natural Fruit Bits
Designed to deliver the taste, texture and goodness of real fruits to a range of bakery, confectionery and food products. Low water activity and low Glycemic Index makes it a versatile and healthy ingredient to use.
- 18 months
- 1.5 kg and 10 kg pail
- Store in a cool & dry place, avoid direct sunlight & odour.
Other Fruit Ingredients
To increase your options, we have other fruit ingredients such as semi-candied fruits, baking jam, all natural fruit powders, and many more to satisfy your different needs.
- Semi-candied fruits